Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Liliana's Green Golashes

My mom recently got Liliana a new pair of green golashes for the rain.  I remember last year I wished we had a pair for her during the rainy season in El Salvador.  It can rain for 2 months straight and it gets really muddy and our street turns into a river.  It's been raining a little bit each day for a few weeks now and Liliana hates the rain, but LOVES her rain boots!  It's so adorable.  She even wants to wear them around all the time.  I think it's because they are super easy for her to get on and off by herself and they must be really comfy.  We will definitely be investing in more rain boots over the years :)




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

SHe is adorable. My son also has some rain boots and he wears them all the time. We have gone through 3 pairs in the past year.

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Love the little faces on the front of the boots.

Kelsey said...

Rebecca - 3 pairs! Wow! that's too cute.

Lisa - I'm not sure if they are supposed to frogs, but they are cute!