Wednesday, August 10, 2011

From the Beginning

I'm so excited there have been a lot of new visitors to the blog lately!  I have had a lot of questions about how my family's immigration process began.  I've pretty much blogged about it from the point of when we decided to go to El Salvador.  It was on a different blog though and I still have yet to merge the two.  Feel free to check out www.toelsalvadorandback.blogspot.com to read about how the process went for us in the beginning. It also chronicles our 9-day trip driving from Indiana to El Salvador.  I hope you enjoy and for those of you in El Salvador or going through the process, I hope you get a laugh or some comfort in knowing you are not alone in your experiences :)  Then come back here and share your comments!  

One of the greatest gifts I have gotten over the past 3 years is this amazing online community I have formed through this blog, the Immigrate2us forum and on Facebook.  I know it's my purpose now to support and share my experiences with others the way so many have helped me and have been able to show me the light at the end of the tunned when there was none in sight.  Thanks to everyone for that :)  I will never stop fighting for immigration reform and immigrant rights!!

No comments: