Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tomorrow is the Day


Tomorrow is the big day!  We will find out if Eduardo is getting his visa.  I don't even want to think about what the other option is at all.  I am only thinking positively at this point.  I don't want to accidently send any negative energy ;)  I'm am sending only positive energy towards the Embassy in San Salvador and praying they have good news for our family.  

His appointment is at 8am, which is 9am my time.  He is taking the bus, which means he can't take his cell phone because he's not allowed in the Embassy with it.  He said he will find a way to call me because I mistakingly made a big deal about having to wait 2 hours for him to get home by bus.  

I am praying with every fiber of my being and hoping that our prayers will be answered this time!  And I am thankful for all the love and support I have been receiving today.  It calms my nerves to know that there are so many people out there on our side and praying right along side us.  

I will update you tomorrow (Wednesday) with the results...

No comments: