Friday, September 9, 2011

My New Website!


I'm very excited to announce that my website for my Cultured Veggie business is up and running!  I have spent many hours late in to the night the past few weeks trying to get it ready.  It's not the fanciest of websites as I did it all myself and I'm no genius when it comes to those kinds of things.  But, I won't put myself down.  I think I have created exactly what I needed, which is a site people can go to learn all about the benefits of cultured foods and all my info.  I even have a section for my Esperanza Imports stuff, which is exciting.  Now I need to take some time to update this blog with all the new info!  You can check it out at www.kelseysculturedfood.com and I also have my facebook page at www.facebook.com/kelseysculturedfoods.  Now I must go to bed to get ready for the Farmers Market.  I have to get Liliana and myself up at 5:30am!  My mom has been out of town forever now it feels like and so I have to take the little one to my friend's house in the morning before the market.  Wish me luck :)

No comments: