Monday, April 26, 2010

The Reunion

As we got closer to Eduardo´s house, I was so tired I almost forgot what he must be feeling. He started to get really nervous and was asking what he should say to the kids and what he should do. I couldn´t believe how nervous he was! Imagine reuniting with your children you have never really known except by phone and webcam. We arrived and his mom Ana cried and cried. The kids were excited, but somewhat reserved. We were all overwhelmed, but it was a great reunion and I was so glad Eduardo gets to spend some time with his family after all these years.

1 comment:

MJsensei said...

Kelsey, Eduardo and Liliana,

You are making a very courageous journey to El Salavador and back. We will support you in whatever way we can.

I hope that you have a great experience learning about each other, your family and the culture.

We love you!
Choonhyun, Molly, Sophie and Solon
t